Whenever you call Mr. Rooter® to repair, install, upgrade or maintain your commercial plumbing system, we go above and beyond. Once we’ve completed your repair or other plumbing service, we’ll go through our Mr. Rooter Plumbing Check Up, inspecting key parts of your system. Your plumbing contractor will check important elements of your system including faucets, pipes, toilets, drains and more.
Before leaving your property, your Mr. Rooter plumber will share the results of his assessment with you and make any recommendations for repairs or upgrades. This plumbing check up is intended to help keep your system in good health and to keep your business on track. This service is absolutely free. Any recommended repairs can be done at a discounted rate.
Free system check ups: keeping your whole plumbing system healthy
realizes that your plumbing system consists of interdependent parts. That’s why we inspect the whole system with each service call, rather than heading for the door the moment we’ve fixed one element. We know you’d rather not see us again very soon (unless its for scheduled maintenance!) We also know you want to avoid any plumbing emergencies, breakdowns and business interruptions.
At Mr. Rooter
, we take the time to check the plumbing system for any imminent problems and let you know about simple upgrades that might save you money in future. Here’s an outline of common plumbing problems we like to discover early --and some preventative services that can help avoid nasty plumbing surprises:
- Leak Detection – Small leaks can lead to big business problems. Without regular inspection, leaks can go unnoticed until there’s a major flood or breakdown.
- Slow Drains – Slow drains are not normal and shouldn’t be ignored or put up with. It’s easy to let slow drains ride when business is brisk, but neglecting a slow drain can lead to a true plumbing catastrophe before you know it.
- Video Inspection – Mr. Rooter has advanced plumbing system inspection equipment to view the health of your plumbing pipes from the inside out. There’s no better way to check out every inch of your system and catch any impending problems early.
- Maintenance Plans – With a scheduled maintenance contract from Mr. Rooter, you can count on a healthy plumbing system. Your busy kitchens will work like clockwork and restrooms will remain fresh-smelling and be completely functional for your employees, customers or the public.
Every Mr. Rooter plumbing service includes...
- 24/7 fast, friendly service.
- Scheduled appointment times.
- Upfront pricing.
- No overtime charge.
- Fixed right the first time.
- Guaranteed workmanship & parts.
- Complete plumbing check up.
Call us or make an appointment online to schedule preventive maintenance--or any service--and get the Mr. Rooter Plumbing Check Up for free.
Call Mr. Rooter today!